Operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics and Adhesive Technologies.
His culture, vision and Values help unite the diverse workforce and provide standards for how his business is conducted.
• Manage incidents and service requests relevant to the respective service line environment, as second and third level of support.
• Act perform according to defined SLAs / KPIs.
• Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure problems found in the environment.
• Assists in implementing configuration and change management.
• Assists in the support of product(s) integration with multiple parties involvement partners and service providers.
• Participates in projects delivery for country, regional and global projects.
• Interacts with different groups (Service lines/ Service providers) and ensures communication flow.
• Reporting Data Center/Network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information and managing projects.
• Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
• Maximizing Data Center/Network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
• Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineer or Information Systems.
• Minimum 5 years work experience within IT field.
• Fluency in English and French are mandatory
• Specific experiences in Servers, Networks and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL V3 Foundation)
• Motivated, driven and passionate about working in a multinational environment.
• This position is based in Algiers.
Les candidats intéressés sont invités à envoyer leur candidature (CV) sous la référence 15-DZ-185-R24 [Postuler via formulaire]